Sensory Learning Wall - 3 Piece Set
Sensory Learning Wall - 3 Piece Set
The HABA 3 Piece Panel Learning Wall Toy is perfectly sized for busy toddlers. Packed with sensory experiences that promote the development of fine motor skills.
Size: 26"H x 78"W
Use in waiting areas at hospitals, pediatric offices, children's gyms and other places kids need to be kept busy and engaged.
- The left panel includes a spinning mirror, three bees in flight, musical cymbals, sliding balls, curving avenue with two cars (and a roadside gas pump), along with a pie-shaped mirror.
- The right panel features a strumming instrument with a corded pick, four-part sliding caterpillar, airplane on a soaring flight path, a corner mirror, and decorative stationary clouds and flowers.
- The center panel contains a magnet labyrinth, four elevating animals, colorful clicking disks, spinning face clutching toy, turning spiral, colored viewing lenses, and a sliding rod with seven characters.
Made from genuine birch timber veneer. Warm and inviting with unmatched stability and comfortable to use.
Veneer board - Manufactured using a series of veneer wood layers glued crossways.
Surface sealing - HABA high-quality veneers are sealed with carefully selected lacquers that are water-based and free of solvents.
Advantages of veneer:
- Genuine wood
- Natural appearance
- Warm surface
- Healthy room atmosphere
Made by HABA Item 20-LWS-100
Delivery About 2 Weeks
- HABA items are shipped from Wisconsin. The distributor keeps some inventory in stock. At times they will run out and will fulfill orders when new inventory arrives.
- In the event an item is not in stock, we will notify you about the delay.
- Ground delivery About 2 Weeks
- We will email you the tracking number when your order ships.
- Sales tax is charged to shipments going to California and Nevada
- HABA makes commercial quality children's furniture in Germany.
- Built to withstand the rigors of commercial environments, and are made to last with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made from genuine birch timber veneer. Naturally good quality. Warm and inviting with unmatched stability and comfortable to use. It comes from sustainable forestry that maintains woodlands.
- Surface sealing - HABA high quality veneers are sealed with carefully selected lacquers that are water based and free of solvents. They are environmentally compatible and non fading.
- Advantages of veneer are they are genuine wood, have a natural appearance, are durable, and biologically friendly
Shipping & ReturnsDelivery Times:
Estimated shipping times are listed on the products description page, for example Usually ships in 2 - 3 business days.
This includes out of stock items that we were not made aware of by the manufacturer, bad weather, lost shipments by UPS, FedEx, or the USPS.
We ask that you please enter your billing address & phone number exactly as stated on your credit card statement so that your order may be processed efficiently.
SensoryEdge wants you to be satisfied with the merchandise you purchase.
Please be sure to ask any questions you might have about your order. We want you to be informed about the item(s) you are purchasing.
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept returns in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of you receiving the product.
You must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Purchase Orders (see below), PayPal (email@example.com), and business checks.
We want our customers to be comfortable with their shopping experience. If you do not like placing your order via the Internet, you can call us to place your order.
We are open via telephone at 1-800-734-8019 Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm PST.
Backorders - It is our policy to charge your credit card at the time of purchase. We do this to reserve your order with the manufacturer. If we hold your order without charging until the item cones back in stock, orders already sent to the manufacturer have priority and your order will be in the back of the line. If you prefer, we're happy to issue a refund until the item comes back in stock.
For items damaged during shipping, contact us immediately for further instructions. To process the exchange or a return on damaged items you MUST keep the original box and all packaging.
You will need to email us pictures of the damages to help you with the replacement or refund. SensoryEdge will assume the return shipping charges for defective products.
As with all returns please e-mail us at help @sensoryedge.com to receive authorization or simply refuse the shipment if the damage is evident at time of delivery and let us know so we can track the return.
At times, if only part of the item is damaged replacement parts will be sent to solve the problem. This will make it much easier for you since you will not have to repack the damaged product or wait for a pick-up.
Sales tax is currently charged to orders that are shipped to California and Nevada customers.
Shipping Outside the contiguous 48 U.S.
Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, FPO's, APO's or Canada. Shipping Charges
Just as described. Very happy with product!
Great addition to our center