Ocean Blues Classroom Seating Rug
Ocean Blues Classroom Seating Rug
Create an area of wonder in learning areas with the Ocean Blues Classroom Seating Grid Rug. Inspired by the awe-inspiring world of water around the globe. The shades of blue will create a calm place where children can learn, get ready for morning roll call, play games, and hang out with friends.
Please measure your area and choose the right size.
- 6' x 9' - 24 Seats are 17.5" x 17.5"
- 7'6 x 12' - 24 Seats are 23" x 22"
- 7'6 x 12' - 30 Seats are 23" x 17"
Seating rugs make a great addition classrooms. Meeting all school flammability requirements, plus green guard certified. The durable construction makes seating carpets an excellent choice for schools and educators.
- Fun Learning - Institutional quality designed to teach children while sitting at home playrooms, daycares and schools
- Bright & Colorful - made in the USA with crisp colorful designs printed using state-of-the-art technology (645 dpi, 16-color)
- Class I Flammability Rating and Indoor Air Quality passed.
- Highest fiber density, with an infusion dye process that ensures bright lasting color.
- Anti-Microbial and Anti-Static Treatment: Guards against odor, mildew and mold.
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Treated with Scotchgard protector for superior soil resistance.
- Bound and double stitched with nylon edge yarn for maximum strength and durability.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The ocean is a wondrous and vital part of our planet, full of hidden treasures and secrets waiting to be unveiled. The ocean is a fascinating and mysterious place. Here are 10 amazing facts about it:
The Deep Sea is the Largest Habitat: The deep sea makes up the largest habitat on Earth, covering more than 60% of the planet's surface. It's home to countless species, many of which are yet to be discovered.
The Longest Mountain Range is Underwater: The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is the longest mountain range in the world, stretching over 40,000 miles and running down the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
The Ocean Contains Most of Earth's Water: The ocean holds approximately 97% of the Earth's water. Only about 3% of the world's water is freshwater, with the majority of that being locked in glaciers and ice caps.
The Great Barrier Reef is Visible from Space: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia is the world's largest coral reef system and is so large that it can be seen from space.
Deepest Point on Earth is in the Ocean: The Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans, with the Challenger Deep within it reaching a depth of about 36,070 feet (10,994 meters).
The Ocean Regulates Climate: Oceans absorb and store vast amounts of heat, which helps to regulate the Earth's climate. They act as a massive heat sink, redistributing warmth around the planet.
Phytoplankton Produce Most of Earth's Oxygen: Phytoplankton, tiny marine plants, are responsible for producing about 50-85% of the world's oxygen through photosynthesis, more than all the rainforests combined.
Incredible Biodiversity: The ocean is teeming with life. Scientists estimate that over 230,000 marine species have been identified, but there could be millions more yet to be discovered.
Longest Migration in the Animal Kingdom: The leatherback sea turtle holds the record for the longest migration of any marine creature, traveling over 10,000 miles from Indonesia to the coast of the western United States.
The "Singing" Whales: Humpback whales are known for their complex songs, which can last for hours and are thought to be a form of communication. These songs are specific to each group of whales and can change over time.
Delivery 3 - 7 Business Days
- This rug ships factory direct from Georgia.
- Ground delivery is 3 - 7 Business Days
- We will email you the tracking number when your order ships.
Our teachers are so happy with their new rugs. It is beautiful and so durable. Thanks, Sensory Edge for such a good product!!!