Book Tree by HABA
Book Tree by HABA
The Book Tree by HABA has space for large and small books on the strong branches, ready to be picked by little readers. A beautiful addition to waiting areas, libraries and learning centers.
Size: 41 3/4"W x 47 1/4"H with a maximum shelf depth of 9 3/4"
The unit has three horizontal shelves, a tilted shelf, and a book rack. Made of birch with partly colored stained laminate. It's built to withstand the rigors of commercial environments.
Made by HABA Item 120995
Veneer board - Manufactured using a series of veneer wood layers glued crossways. The uppermost layer forms a high quality genuine veneer wood. Warm and inviting with unmatched stability and comfortable to use.
Surface sealing - HABA veneers are sealed with carefully selected lacquers that are water based and free of solvents. .
Advantages of veneer: Genuine wood, Natural appearance, Warm surface, durable, healthy room atmosphere.
Delivery 60 - 90 Days
- HABA items are shipped to the U.S. from Europe. Once your item arrives. The distributor will ship it from their warehouse in Wisconsin.
- Delivery 60 - 90 Days
- We will email you the tracking number once we receive it from the distributor.
- We will email you the tracking number when your order ships.
- Sales tax is charged to shipments going to California and Nevada
- HABA makes commercial quality children's furniture in Germany.
- Built to withstand the rigors of commercial environments, and are made to last with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made from genuine birch timber veneer. Naturally good quality. Warm and inviting with unmatched stability and comfortable to use. It comes from sustainable forestry that maintains woodlands.
- Surface sealing - HABA high quality veneers are sealed with carefully selected lacquers that are water based and free of solvents. They are environmentally compatible and non fading.
- Advantages of veneer are they are genuine wood, have a natural appearance, are durable, and biologically friendly