The Gymnic 22" Opti Ball brings a new dimension to ball therapy. The Opti Ball has the same qualities of a standard Gymnic ball but the opaque color brings in some new fun. All Gymnic products are latex and Phthalate free. Like all Gymnic Therapy Balls, the Opti Ball is great for providing vestibular and proprioception input during sensory integration therapy. This ball is used around the world by Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists to help children and adults gain postural stability, improve balance, and stabilize core muscle groups.
Find more Gymnic exercise and therapy balls
The translucent ball allows therapists to see through the ball so they can observe the patients entire movement. The Opti Ball has a maximum weight limit of 270 lbs.
As with all therapy balls children should only use them with adult supervision.
This item requires inflation. We suggest the Dual Action Air Pump
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Gymnic balls need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the connected 48 United States
- Most Items are shipped factory direct so ship times vary by manufacturer. Please see the shipping time information above the add to cart button to determine the how long it takes each product to ship.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory direct, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
- If you have any questions about our shipping times please email us at email@example.com.
- We will be happy to help you with returns within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization and shipping information as that may be different from the information on your box.
SensoryEdge specializes in waiting room toys, classroom rugs, children's furniture, and sensory based products. In addition to a great selection, we have many great reasons to buy from us. We have been the leader in this industry for more than a decade. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in giving you a great experience from start to finish. Shop with us today and see the SensoryEdge difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- A decade of experience means we are a brand name you can trust.
- Professional, knowledgeable and prompt support
- Years worth of satisfied customers
- Secure Online Shoping
- We take Purchase Orders from Commercial Customers & Public Entities like hospitals & schools
- Written Quotes are happily provided upon request
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
People who buy from us come back for more. We must be doing something right!
The bottom line at SensoryEdge is we love our customers, and our customers love us!