Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping Information: For shipping information please click here. Sorry, we don't ship outside the contiguous 48 U.S.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Purchase Orders (see below), PayPal(firstname.lastname@example.org), Checkout by Amazon Payments and business checks.
Credit Card Safety
SensoryEdge is hosted by Yahoo and our shopping cart has 128 SSL encryption to secure your credit card information against theft.
We will never sell or provide your information to any source unless related to the processing of your order. When you place an order in our system, we will email you a confirmation and upon your products shipping tracking information. Many of our products are shipped factory direct; in these cases we provide your contact information to the vendor in order to allow them to ship your product(s)
SensoryEdge wants you to be satisfied with the merchandise you purchase. Please be sure to ask any questions you might have about your order. We want you to be informed about the item(s) you are purchasing.
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept returns in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at email@example.com to receive authorization. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
We do not accept returns for items that have been personalized unless the product was damaged during shipping.
Refusal of Delivery: If an order is refused for a reason other than damage, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, including the shipping costs back to the warehouse, and any other costs that occur during the delivery and return process. If the order qualified for free shipping, the customer will be responsible for all actual costs associated with shipping and returning the respective shipment.
For items damaged during shipping, contact us immediately for further instructions. To process the exchange or a return on damaged items you MUST keep the original box and all packaging. You will need to email us pictures of the damages to help you with the replacement or refund. SensoryEdge will assume the return shipping charges for defective products. As with all returns please e-mail us at help @sensoryedge.com to receive authorization or simply refuse the shipment if the damage is evident at time of delivery and let us know so we can track the return. At times, if only part of the item is damaged replacement parts will be sent to solve the problem. This will make it much easier for you since you will not have to repack the damaged product or wait for a pick up.
Estimated shipping times are listed on the products description page, for example Usually ships in 2 - 3 business days. These dates are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. This includes out of stock items that we were not made aware of by the manufacturer, bad weather, lost shipments by UPS, FedEx, or the USPS.
Orders submitted with the wrong billing information will need verification and therefore will be delayed and the above shipping policies will not apply. We ask that you please enter your billing address & phone number exactly as stated on your credit card statement so that your order may be processed efficiently.
At times SensoryEdge will run promotions offering discounts via a coupon code. Our system allows one coupon code at a time and coupons cannot be combined (e.g. you cannot combine a 5% off coupon with a 10% coupon).
Issues and Errors
- We have the items we sell shipped factory direct. We do our best to stay on top of our vendors and keep the stock status up to date. At times, products will be out of stock but our website was not updated because we were not notified by the manufacturer. As soon as we find out about these instances we update our site.
- Shipping problems occur and are out of our control. We've encountered instances where FedEx, UPS, or the USPS delivers an order to the wrong address, destroys a box, loses a package. Shipments also gets delayed due to bad weather or natural disasters. We can't control these issues and will not overnight you a new item. 99% of the time orders arrive in the time frame shown on our site. Other times they don't and most of our customers understand that "Stuff" happens and are forgiving.
- We've been selling online for over 10 years and have made our share of errors. If its our fault, we'll fix it. If it's out of our control we'll do our best to get the issue resolved in a timely fashion.
- Ordering Over the Phone
We want our customers to be comfortable with their shopping experience. If you do not like placing your order via the Internet, you can call us to place your order. We are open via telephone at 1-800-734-8019 Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm PST. If you reach our voice mail, our customer service agents are busy helping other customers. Please leave a message and we'll return your call ASAP.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Each item on our website provides an estimated delivery above the add to cart button. Most items ship within a few days and take 3 - 5 additional business days for delivery. Some items are made to order and take 3 - 4 weeks for delivery. Please check the item page for the delivery time of each product.
It is our policy to charge your credit card at the time of purchase. We do this to reserve your order with the manufacturer. If we hold your order without charging until the item cones back in stock, orders already sent to the manufacturer have priority and your order will be in the back of the line. If you prefer, we're happy to issue a refund until the item comes back in stock.
- Sales Tax?
Sales tax is only charged to orders that are shipped to California customers.
- Something arrived damaged, how do I get a replacement?
Occasionally parts are damaged in transit or during the manufacturing process. If a product or piece arrives damaged please take a picture of the product and email us the evidence. We will then forward your picture to the manufacturer so they can send a replacement. Please do not be insulted or think SensoryEdge or our vendors are doubting your claim. However in this day and age, taking and emailing a picture is so easy that this has become standard operating procedures in order to deter theft or malicious intent by the few bad apples out there.
- Gift Messages
Most of our items ship factory direct. Therefore we don't offer gift messaging. Your best bet is to try and fit your message on the second line of your address during checkout.
- Do you have a catalog?
We do not have a print catalog. Customers who require pictures to show purchasing committees have successfully used printed copies from our site. If you need additional pictures emailed we will be happy to help you.
- Do I have to Assemble the Kids Furniture?
The majority of the furniture we sell for homes requires assembly. Many of our classroom furniture pieces are shipped fully or almost fully assembled. We attempt to list this information on each products information page.
- How will my order be delivered?
Most of the products we sell are shipped Factory Direct and will be delivered via UPS ground or FedEx ground. At times, larger orders are shipped via a trucking service and some of our vendors use the USPS.
- Backorder Items: SensoryEdge makes every reasonable effort to post accurate information about the availability of each item. However, the information on our site is only as current as the most recent report provided by the manufacturers. Occasionally there is a lag between posted and actual status. We will keep you informed if a backorder is further delayed.
- Shipping Outside the contiguous 48 U.S.
Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
- Military Addresses
For those of you in the military, there are outside services specifically set up to ship to APO's and FPO's via the USPS. Due to size restrictions, not all of the items we sell are eligible. There are additional shipping fees as well charged by the outside service to deliver the product. Please email us with the item(s) you're interested in and we'll let you know if we can help.
- SensoryEdge features free shipping on every item we sell within the contiguous 48 U.S. States. Please see our free shipping policy page for more details.
- Please make sure that you give us the correct address information for accurate delivery of your order. If an order is returned by the shipping company due to an incomplete or inaccurate address, the purchaser will be responsible for all related shipping charges.
- If you are shipping a gift, please inform the recipient that a package has been sent so that the delivery will not be refused. If a package is returned to us, the purchaser will be responsible for all related shipping charges.
- If you purchase multiple items, they may arrive in multiple boxes and on different days.
We understand that you might want your order shipped using a method other than ground delivery. Most of the time we will not offer express shipping because the majority of our items are shipped factory direct and we cannot control the handling of these products.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1-800-734-8019, or fax us at 1-818-716-8381 with the item(s) you would like to purchase and the shipping zip code. We will then provide you with an accurate shipping quote and ordering instructions.
For schools, hospitals, the military, Head Starts, WIC Programs, and other organizations that utilize Purchase Orders we are happy to process your order. Fax your order on School, Corporate, Hospital, or Government Agency Letterhead to 1-800-734-8019 or 1-818-716-8381. We will enter your order, fax and/or email back a confirmation.
Terms of Sale: We make every attempt to present accurate information on our site and we correct any errors as we identify them. However, due to changes in descriptions, images, availability, and prices - some products are subject to correction or change without notice. You may verify product information by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-734-8019. A binding contract for the sale of the goods concerned does not exist until they are physically shipped and the customer's credit card is debited. If an honest mistake is made on the part of the seller we will contact you and you would not be responsible for keeping the sale in place.
22647 Ventura Blvd #303
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Orders and Questions: 1-800-734-8019
- Fax: 1-800-734-8019 or 1-818-716-8381
- Email: email@example.com