The inventory of factory seconds is constantly changing. If you place an order for a rug that is not available, we will notify you once the manufacturer provides us with an update.
Important Notice: This rug is a factory second
Because you are purchasing a "factory second", the rug cannot be returned for any reason unless damaged during shipping. All factory second rugs are sold AS IS without a warranty.
Kids will love playing on the Cruisin' Around the Town Factory Second Classroom Area Rug
. This fun activity rug provides a colorful theme for all activities and is the perfect place for pretend play fun.
Important Notice: This rug is a factory second.
- 3'10 x 5'5 Item 1013FS - $99.95
- 7'8" x 10'10" Item 1017FS - $279.95
Please note that the supply of seconds changes constantly. At times we will not be able to fill your order because the rug is no longer available as a second.
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
Because you are purchasing a "factory second", the rug cannot be returned for any reason unless damaged during shipping.
Find alphabet, geography, shapes & numbers classroom rugs at SensoryEdge.
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply� Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution