Sizes & Prices:
- Item - 2295 6'9" x 9'5" Oval - $249.95
- Item 2216 - 8'3" x 11'8" Oval - $379.95
The adorable and hungry critter will compliment any room while promoting both fun and learning! The ABC Caterpillar Oval Classroom Rug
can be used as a creative seating rug or be used as an educational tool to reinforce your curriculum. The vibrant colors bring a sense of joy and happiness to any classroom. Children of all ages will love the bright colors and smiling faces of two caterpillars trying to find a big red apple, but parents and teachers can appreciate that each section of the carpet features a different letter of the alphabet.
Great for classrooms and playrooms alike! Kids will sit, sleep, or play in comfort on the soft carpet and enjoy hours of reading and learning.
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
Made in America
for more ABC Classroom Area Rugs at SensoryEdge.
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides excellent soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution