The Mt. St. Helen's Solid Color Rug in Blueberry makes a happy and fun choice in playrooms, classrooms and waiting areas. Commercial quality means this carpet is going to handle lots of little steps and still look great.
- 4' x 6' Rectangle
- 6' x 9' Rectangle
- 6' x 9' Oval
- 8'4 x 12' Rectangle
- 8'4 x 12' Oval
- 10 year wear warranty
- Anti-Static Treatment
- N6 Recyclable Yarn Type
- 19.5 oz. weight
- Meets or exceeds Class I fire rating as specified in NFPA Life Safety Code 101
Backed by a lifetime abrasive wear warranty, the rug has double-stitched edges and KIDply backing that features a revolutionary patented technology looks better longer, helps prevent wrinkling and creasing, increased durability, unmatched softness and flexibility, and increased sound and thermal insulation performance
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry.
Made in North America by Carpets for Kids
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
Recommended Cleaning Methods:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the connected 48 United States
Most Items are shipped factory direct. Shipping times vary by manufacturer. Please see the shipping time information above the add to cart button to determine shipping and or delivery times.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory direct, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
- If you have any questions about our shipping times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-734-8019.
- We will be happy to help you with returns within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-800-734-8019 to receive authorization and shipping information as that may be different from the information on your box label.
SensoryEdge specializes in waiting room toys, classroom rugs, children's furniture, and educational toys. In addition to a great selection, we have many reasons to buy from us. We have been a leader in these industries since 2003. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in giving you a great experience from start to finish. Shop with us today and see the SensoryEdge difference.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should buy from us:
- Experience means we are a brand you can trust.
- Professional, knowledgeable and prompt support
- Years worth of satisfied customers
- Secure https: Online Shopping
- We take Purchase Orders from Commercial Customers & Public Entities like schools, hospitals, WICS, & YMCA's
- Written Quotes are provided upon request
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
People who buy from us come back for more.