The Mount Shasta Solid Color Rugs are an excellent alternative for schools when too much color might overwhelm the classroom area. This high quality area rug has a Lifetime Abrasive wear warranty, double-stitched edges, & KIDply backing. This carpet is also great in waiting areas, at home and therapy clinics. Nothing fancy, just an excellent quality solid color rug that's made to last. Color Choices are Blue Skies, Ocean Blue, Cocoa, and Wolf Grey.
Size: 8'4 x 12'
Made by Carpets for Kids
100% Solution Dyed Polypropylene Face Yarn System. This means the color is actually part of the fiber. You get maximum resistance to fading even in extreme sunlight. Just as important, this process means your carpet is bleach resistant, making it easy to clean and disinfect.
Cut Versus Loop Pile Construction. Because our carpets are cut pile, they can't unravel the way a loop pile does. You never have to worry about a child pulling a loose yarn and creating a run the length of the carpet.
Double-Stitched Edges. All rugs are finished with binding tape and double -stitched with continuous filament polypropylene serge (or edge) yarn. This reduces fuzzing and increases yarn tensile strength for a more durable edge.
Action-Back. Each carpet is finished with an "action-back" an inert polypropylene material which does not foster bacterial growth. Some other manufacturers use a Foam back which traps spills and accidents breeding bacteria. An action-back lets messes pass through.
- Lifetime Abrasive Wear Warranty
- Anti-Static Treatment
- N6 Recyclable Yarn Type
- 30 oz. weight
- Meets or exceeds Class I fire rating as specified in NFPA Life Safety Code 101
- Meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Whole rug & Spot Cleaning: Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
Find more solid color area rugs
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the connected 48 United States
Most Items are shipped factory direct. Shipping times vary by manufacturer. Please see the shipping time information above the add to cart button to determine shipping and or delivery times.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory direct, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
- If you have any questions about our shipping times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-734-8019.
- We will be happy to help you with returns within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-800-734-8019 to receive authorization and shipping information as that may be different from the information on your box label.
SensoryEdge specializes in waiting room toys, classroom rugs, children's furniture, and educational toys. In addition to a great selection, we have many reasons to buy from us. We have been a leader in these industries since 2003. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in giving you a great experience from start to finish. Shop with us today and see the SensoryEdge difference.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should buy from us:
- Experience means we are a brand you can trust.
- Professional, knowledgeable and prompt support
- Years worth of satisfied customers
- Secure https: Online Shopping
- We take Purchase Orders from Commercial Customers & Public Entities like schools, hospitals, WICS, & YMCA's
- Written Quotes are provided upon request
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
People who buy from us come back for more.