Please Read: The inventory of factory seconds is constantly changing. If you place an order for a rug that is not available, we will notify you once the manufacturer provides us with an update. Important Notice: This rug is a factory second. Because you are purchasing a "factory second", the rug cannot be returned for any reason unless damaged during shipping. All factory second rugs are sold AS IS without a warranty.
Name: Learning Blocks Rug
Size: 8'4 x 11'8 Rectangle
About Factory Second Classroom Rugs:
We have been given access to a small inventory of new irregular classroom rugs that do not meet the rigid first quality standards of the Carpets for Kids team. We realize that schools on smaller budgets are looking for a special deal and these rugs are the answer. Although called irregular, this rug is considered a Class A second, these are brand new rugs that may include a few small dye spots or other minor optical defect like a slight a backing flaw or a seam that hasn't been sewn perfectly straight. This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry.
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Recommended Cleaning Methods:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue. This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection. Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
Made by Carpets for Kids
Return to the Factory Classroom Second Rug Section
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the connected 48 United States
Most Items are shipped factory direct so ship times vary by manufacturer. Please see the shipping time information above the add to cart button to determine the how long it takes each product to ship.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory direct, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
- If you have any questions about our shipping times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be happy to help you with returns within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-800-734-8019 to receive authorization and shipping information as that may be different from the information on your box label.
SensoryEdge specializes in waiting room toys, classroom rugs, children's furniture, and sensory based products. In addition to a great selection, we have many great reasons to buy from us. We have been the leader in this industry for more than a decade. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in giving you a great experience from start to finish. Shop with us today and see the SensoryEdge difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- Over a decade of experience means we are a brand you can trust.
- Professional, knowledgeable and prompt support
- Years worth of satisfied customers
- Secure Online Shopping
- We take Purchase Orders from Commercial Customers & Public Entities like hospitals & schools
- Written Quotes are provided upon request
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
People who buy from us come back for more.