Chimes Sensory Wall Toy
Chimes Sensory Wall Toy
Bring the beauty of music and nature to your waiting areas or activity center with the Chimes Sensory Wall Activity Panel. Chimes are considered a type of percussion instrument that is suspended.
Size: 16" x 17"
They can be struck to hear different sounds/pitches. Chimes were used in many ancient cultures as good luck or as a way to ward off bad spirits.
Create a multi panel sensory experience on your walls by mixing multiple HABA activity panels. Bolt directly to the wall or use the HABA Guide Rails. The order and arrangement of the panels can be changed regularly if the Guide Rails are installed.
Part of the Haba Guide Rail System
Made from genuine birch timber veneer. Warm and inviting with unmatched stability and comfortable to use. It comes from sustainable forestry that maintains woodlands.
Veneer board - also known as multiplex board is manufactured from a whole series of veneer wood layers glued crossways.
Surface sealing - HABA high quality veneers are sealed with carefully selected lacquers that are water based and free of solvents. Environmentally compatible and non fading.
Advantages of veneer:
- Genuine wood
- Natural appearance
- Warm surface
- Biologically friendly
- Renewable raw material
- Healthy room atmosphere
Delivery About 2 Weeks
- HABA items are shipped from Wisconsin. The distributor keeps some inventory in stock. At times they will run out and will fulfill orders when new inventory arrives.
- In the event an item is not in stock, we will notify you about the delay.
- Ground delivery About 2 Weeks
- We will email you the tracking number when your order ships.
- HABA makes commercial quality children's furniture in Germany.
- Built to withstand the rigors of commercial environments, and are made to last with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made from genuine birch timber veneer. Naturally good quality. Warm and inviting with unmatched stability and comfortable to use. It comes from sustainable forestry that maintains woodlands.
- Surface sealing - HABA high quality veneers are sealed with carefully selected lacquers that are water based and free of solvents. They are environmentally compatible and non fading.
- Advantages of veneer are they are genuine wood, have a natural appearance, are durable, and biologically friendly