World Map Rugs don't have to be boring. The Circle Time Around the World Map Classroom Rug will enhance any schoolroom's decor.With a unique hand-painted look, the inner motif features the oceans and continents while the outer border colorfully shows off the alphabet so it is a world map rug and alphabet rug in one great looking classroom carpet. Each alphabet square provides a perfect place for children to sit during Circle time or anytime.
Since our world is becoming so much "flatter" make it a priority to teach kids about other countries. The alphabet around the edge makes it easy for teachers to create games that have questions like, what country is known as the land of the rising sun? Of course the kids can go to the J if they know the answer is Japan!
Size: 6'9 x 9'5 Oval
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
- Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Having clean air is important for our kids - especially in the classroom where they spend so much of their time. Make sure to mention this and bring our article when asking for funding for your classroom rugs from your PTA or School Board. Click the link above marked Indoor Air Quality to see the complete article or e-mail for additional information.
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
Recommended Cleaning Methods:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the connected 48 United States
Most Items are shipped factory direct so ship times vary by manufacturer. Please see the shipping time information above the add to cart button to determine the how long it takes each product to ship.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory direct, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
- If you have any questions about our shipping times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be happy to help you with returns within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-800-734-8019 to receive authorization and shipping information as that may be different from the information on your box label.
SensoryEdge specializes in waiting room toys, classroom rugs, children's furniture, and sensory based products. In addition to a great selection, we have many great reasons to buy from us. We have been the leader in this industry for more than a decade. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in giving you a great experience from start to finish. Shop with us today and see the SensoryEdge difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- Over a decade of experience means we are a brand you can trust.
- Professional, knowledgeable and prompt support
- Years worth of satisfied customers
- Secure Online Shopping
- We take Purchase Orders from Commercial Customers & Public Entities like hospitals & schools
- Written Quotes are provided upon request
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
People who buy from us come back for more.