The Weplay Water Lily Motor Skills Set of 6
is the little brother to the set of 12 but still fun. This set allows users to change the height of the island by changing the number of pieces used, giving kids different walking and jumping experiences. The unique protruding patterns give users appropriate stimulation to the sole of the feet.
- The curvy bridge can be used to construct a humpback bridge or a reverse humpback bridge, allowing children to practice the actions of walking or crawling up and down, to enhance their physical coordination, dexterity and balance developments.
- The sole stimulation provided by surface patterns on bridges and islands can help users stabilize their emotions and enhance their concentration and learning abilities.
- The process of making changes in island heights and creating different path combinations of the Water-Lily system can help children cultivate spatial concepts and improve their action planning and problem solving skills.
- The enjoyable imaginative games and pretend play with the Water-Lily can promote peer interaction and help children increase their confidence
Pieces: 4 Islands, 1 Flat Bridge, 1 Curvy Bride
- Island 20.5"L x 20.5"W x 6.5"H
- Flat Bridge 45.3"L x 10.5"W x 2.4"H (2 patterns for each bridge)
- Curvy Bridge 445.3"L x 10.5"W x 2.4"H (2 patterns for each bridge)
Ages: 3 +
Item Number KM2012-006