The 52 piece Timberworks Junior Construction Set
is a perfect starters building set for fans of Manufactured in America toys. Timberworks Toys are a great tool for developing spatial conceptualization and are used as classroom activities based upon the National Standards.
- 14 twelve inch timbers (2 perpendicular)
- 8 six inch timbers
- 15 three inch timbers
- 3 small bearclaws
- 1 large bearclaws
Includes a durable duffel bag for storage.
Maintenance & Care of Your Wooden Construction Toy:
A natural food grade finish can be wiped on the wooden parts to minimize the effects of children's sticky little fingers. A salad bowl finish with beeswax is ideal. Do not use petroleum based chemicals or oils. If you use a cutting board oil be prepared to let it air dry for a few days.
The most harmful thing for your toy is water. Do not use your toy outside. Do not spray the toy with anti-bacterial sprays or harsh detergents. Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties. One of the natural characteristics of wood is that it can absorb moisture. A controlled environment is key to the preservation of your toy. Following these guidelines will help ensure that your natural log set will give you many years of enjoyment.
Made By: Timberworks Toys
Timberworks Toys help children learn in many ways, including:
- Understand numbers, ways of representing numbers,
relationships among numbers and number systems
- Understand patterns, relations and functions
- Use mathematical models to represent and understand
- Understand measurable attributes of objects and the
units,systems and processes of measurement
- Formulate questions that can be addressed with data and collect, organize and display relevant data to