The 52 piece Timberworks Junior Construction Set
is a perfect starters building set for fans of Manufactured in America toys. Timberworks Toys are a great tool for developing spatial conceptualization and are used as classroom activities based upon the National Standards.
- 14 twelve inch timbers (2 perpendicular)
- 8 six inch timbers
- 15 three inch timbers
- 3 small bearclaws
- 1 large bearclaws
Includes a durable duffel bag for storage.
Maintenance & Care of Your Wooden Construction Toy:
A natural food grade finish can be wiped on the wooden parts to minimize the effects of children's sticky little fingers. A salad bowl finish with beeswax is ideal. Do not use petroleum based chemicals or oils. If you use a cutting board oil be prepared to let it air dry for a few days.
The most harmful thing for your toy is water. Do not use your toy outside. Do not spray the toy with anti-bacterial sprays or harsh detergents. Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties. One of the natural characteristics of wood is that it can absorb moisture. A controlled environment is key to the preservation of your toy. Following these guidelines will help ensure that your natural log set will give you many years of enjoyment.
Made by Timberworks Toys
Timberworks Toys help children learn in many ways, including:
- Understand numbers, ways of representing numbers,
relationships among numbers and number systems
- Understand patterns, relations and functions
- Use mathematical models to represent and understand
- Understand measurable attributes of objects and the
units,systems and processes of measurement
- Formulate questions that can be addressed with data and collect, organize and display relevant data to