Solve your toughest storage problems with the Super Sized Fold-N-Lock Classroom Storage Unit
that opens to a full eight feet.
: Each section is 48"W x 15"D x 35 1/2"H
: Construction employs the dowel pin technique. This leaves the thickness of the material intact where most of the stress occurs. Increases the already noteworthy strength of the piece by 30% or more.
KYDZ Safe edges
: All edges, front, back and base are fully rounded to create KYDZSafe edges. The recessed backs enhance the strength and appearance.KYDZ TUFF finish
: Finish is as tough as the coating used on gym floors. Resists stains, won't yellow and is easy to clean.
used on wings that minimize the change of pinching little fingers. The doors are attached with a minimum of nine screws each and will pivot 270 degrees making it difficult to separate the door from the unit
Caster & caster brackets are installed on this mobile storage unit with kick plates. This adds triangular strength to corners where most stress occurs.
- Pegboard - Moisture resistant and heat treated, holds standard 1/4" peghole hardware. Pegboard can be substituted for hardboard at no additional cost
- Chalkboard - A classroom classic, to almost any storage unit. Comes in a soft green color
- Flannel - Have children announce the weather or tell a story with felt cut outs on a black flannel back
- Magnetic Write-n-Wipe - Convert any unit into a language enrichment center. Magnets provide tactile learning and using the Write-n-Wipe surface will improve fine motor skills
- Acrylic Mirror - Promote self discovery with a mirror back. Acrylic mirror is extra safe and distortion-free
- Plexiglas - allow safe viewing of children. A great option for dividing and supervising multi-age rooms
- Plywood - Give furniture a Scandinavian look with a Baltic Birch plywood back. Treated with Jonti-Craft's KYDZTuff finish
- Write-n-Wipe - Provide a surface for children to practice their penmanship
Manufactured in the U.S.A by Made by Jonti Craft