The Sit n Gym 14" Clear w/ Stars
has little feet to prevent it from rolling away when not in use. Used as a ball chair in European kindergartens and classrooms. This type of seating is fast becoming a popular addition to classroom seating in the United States.
This size is for smaller children
: Clear w/ Stars 14 inch/35cm
The Gymnic Sit n Gym encourages dynamic sitting. Gentle body movements improve blood circulation and increases the child's attention span which is conducive to better learning.
The Sit n Gym also promotes proper body alignment for better posture. Another great thing about the Sit n' Gym is you get twice the value - you can use it as a seat and as a regular exercise ball if you turn the little feet to the side. This Therapy Ball chair is made of super strong latex-free vinyl material and is surface washable.
This item requires inflation. We suggest the Dual Action Air Pump
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Gymnic balls need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.