The Sensory Belt
is a weighted therapy belt for tweens to adults. It promotes self calming, balance, and increased body awareness by enhancing proprioceptive feedback*. Within minutes of wearing the Sensory Belt you will feel more grounded, focused, and secure!
Therapeutic weighted belts benefit children diagnosed with Autism, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Angelman syndrome, Apraxia, Aspergers syndrome (AS), Ataxia, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Dyslexia, Fetal Alcohol syndrome (FAS), Hypotonia, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS), Rett syndrome, Sensory Integration Disorder (SID), and Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD).
Using the latest in foam technology, the Miracle Belt is a comfortable, safe, and durable product for children with sensory needs. The Miracle Belt can also be worn underneath your child's clothing.
- Small - Four pound belt for children, teens, and adults weighing between 75-125 pounds. Adjustable from 26" to 36"
- Medium - Five pound belt for children, teens, and adults weighing between 125-175 pounds. Adjustable from 30" to 40"
- Large - Six pound belt for teens & adults weighing 175 pounds and up. Adjustable from 34" to 44"
- Increases Body Awareness
- Improves Balance & Coordination
- Increases Focus & Concentration
- Enhances Comprehension & Learning
- Dramatically Reduces Hyperactivity
- Maximizes Benefits of Therapy Sessions
- Increases Therapy Carryover
Weight: For kids, teens and adults over 75 lbs
*proprioceptive feedback can regulate the generation of motor command by correcting errors using negative feedback loops; providing timing cues about an ongoing movement to initiate commands required at a later time within a movement sequence; and by providing signals used in the planning of movements by providing information about starting limb position to set parameters of feedforward commands.