The Sit Tight Weighted Lap Bag provides deep touch to the skin which is an effective tool to help your child stay in their seat and focus on their work whether it is circle time, home/school work or mealtimes. Place the Sit Tight on the lap during meal time, sit and listen times, or resting times at home or at school.
Part of the innovative design is the strap that fastens around the waist to help ensure it will stay put while a child is seated. The strap is closed by a buckle and the size of the strap is adjustable. No more picking lap bags up off the floor!
Size & Weight:
- Small 7" x 15" 3 lbs
- Medium 8.5" x 19" 4 lbs
- Large 9" x 21" 6 lbs
Children can also carry the Sit Tight across the room when a break is needed. Children who need to move a lot can benefit from breaks that involve movement and heavy work for the muscles. The Sit Tight provides a little extra weight when a child takes a walking break. This can help improve their focus when they return to sit and work.
The lap pad is made of soft and durable corduroy and filled with a non-toxic and hypoallergenic PET pellet material which is BPA and phthalate free that help keeps it in one place. Children love the softness of the corduroy and may run their hands across the corduroy ridges, which can further help to improve focus. The Sit Tight is fully washable and there is an optional cover option.
The Sit Tight has found to be especially effective in helping children stay in their seat and focus during meal time as well as during sit and listen times. The Sit Tight works well for any fidgety kid but are particularly effective if your child struggles with the effects of any of the following difficulties or disorders: anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) or Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD). The maximum wearing time recommendation is 30 minutes per occasion.
The person assimilates to the deep pressure and the effectiveness diminishes after approximately 30 minutes. Multiple occasions may be appropriate throughout the day. The Sit Tight should be used under the supervision of an adult.
Washing/Drying Instructions: You may machine wash your Sit Tight and you may dry them in the dryer on low heat or on a drying rack. The Sit Tight can be used along with the Wrap Arounds when a child needs higher intensity weighted input to help them stay in one place and focus.
Manufactured in the USA!
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the connected 48 United States
- Most Items are shipped factory direct so ship times vary by manufacturer. Please see the shipping time information above the add to cart button to determine the how long it takes each product to ship.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory direct, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
- If you have any questions about our shipping times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be happy to help you with returns within 30 days of you receiving the product. You must e-mail us at email@example.com to receive authorization and shipping information as that may be different from the information on your box.
SensoryEdge specializes in waiting room toys, classroom rugs, children's furniture, and sensory based products. In addition to a great selection, we have many great reasons to buy from us. We have been the leader in this industry for more than a decade. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in giving you a great experience from start to finish. Shop with us today and see the SensoryEdge difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- A decade of experience means we are a brand name you can trust.
- Professional, knowledgeable and prompt support
- Years worth of satisfied customers
- Secure Online Shoping
- We take Purchase Orders from Commercial Customers & Public Entities like hospitals & schools
- Written Quotes are happily provided upon request
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
People who buy from us come back for more. We must be doing something right!
The bottom line at SensoryEdge is we love our customers, and our customers love us!