Shipping - Delivery Times - Payments
Most SensoryEdge Orders are shipped Factory Direct via UPS or FedEx ground. At times, orders are shipped via a trucking service for heavier items and USPS for lighter items.
- SensoryEdge features Free Shipping within the connected 48 U.S. States. Please see our free shipping policy page for more details.
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours, 2 - 3 business days and other shipping time frames are based on Monday through Friday.
- If you are shipping a gift, please inform the recipient that a package has been sent so that the delivery will not be refused. If a package is returned to us, we will bill the purchaser for all related shipping charges.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory directly, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
Express Services - For the most part we will not accept express shipping requests due to the constraints of the vendors we deal with and the added cost of expedited shipping. If we do agree to help you with an express order, you understand that SensoryEdge will not be held responsible for orders that aren't received within your parameters. We can't stress strongly enough that if it's not going out of our warehouse, we can't control how fast a vendor ships your item even if they've agreed to express your order.
Large Orders: If you have a large order for a school district, government agency, WIC, the Military or other organization that uses purchase orders, please contact us so we can provide a quote with possible discounts.
Outside the 48. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any other area outside the contiguous 48 U.S. States
Military Addresses: For those of you in the military, there are outside services like Ship it APO that is specifically set up to forward items to APO's and FPO's via the USPS. Due to size restrictions, not all of the items we sell are eligible. There are additional shipping fees as well, but we'll do our best to keep those to a minimum. Please email us with the item(s) you're interested in and we'll let you know if we can help.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please e-mail us at email@example.com, call or fax us at 1-800-734-8019, with the item(s) you would like to purchase and the shipping zip code. We will then provide you with an accurate shipping quote and ordering instructions.
- Estimated shipping times are listed on the items page. Ground shipping times cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of factory direct shipping and issues with UPS and FedEx.
- Ground shipping time is typically 1 - 5 business days after the order is shipped, depending on where you live and where the item is being shipped from. Although we are in California many of our items ship factory direct. The factories are located in multiple locations throughout the USA.
- Orders submitted with the wrong billing information will need verification and therefore will be delayed. The estimated shipping times do not apply in these instances. We ask that you please enter your billing address & phone number exactly as stated on your credit card statement so that your order is processed efficiently.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal(firstname.lastname@example.org), Purchase Orders, & Checks.
If you prefer to order via telephone, please call us at 1-800-734-8019 and we will be happy to accommodate you.
For schools, therapy clinics, the military, large religious organizations, and large organizations that utilize Purchase Orders we are happy to process your order. Fax your order on School, Corporate, Hospital, or Government Agency Letterhead to 1-800-734-8019 or 1-818-716-8381. We will enter your order, and fax or email you back a confirmation.
Issues and Errors
- We do our best to stay on top of our vendors and keep the stock status up to date. At times, products will be out of stock but our website has not been updated because we were not notified by the manufacturer of the change. As soon as we find out about these instances we update our site. We will notify you as soon as we are notified by the manufacturer about any unknown backorders.
- Shipping problems occur and are out of our control. We've encountered instances where FedEx, UPS, or the USPS delivers an order to the wrong address, destroys a box, loses a package or a shipment gets delayed due to bad weather or some other natural disaster. We can't control these issues and will not overnight you a new item. 99% of the time orders arrive in the time frame shown on our site. Other times they don't and most of our customers understand that "Stuff" happens and are forgiving. We will immediately take steps to rectify the situation as soon as we are informed of any issues. We will follow up and make sure the issue is resolved.
- We've been selling online for over nine years and have made our share of errors. If It's our fault, we'll fix it. If it's out of our control we'll do our best to get the issue resolved in a timely fashion.
- SensoryEdge learns about the products and manufacturers we represent by attending trade shows, visiting manufacturers, and having conference calls with vendors. We have no problem voicing our opinion if we believe our vendors can do better. For these reasons, we understand most of the products we sell better than the 100's of other resellers on the Internet. We get to see and use many of the items we offer and if we hear complaints from customers regarding quality, we listen carefully, do our research and at times have taken items off our site because we agree with the customer's feedback..
- Product quality is very important to us and we want you to trust SensoryEdge to provide an excellent line of items at competitive prices while trying to give the best service possible.
- Answering your phone call is also important. One thing we notice is that sometimes customers call and hang up repeatedly thinking that they will get to speak with someone faster than if they leave a message. We do not use an outside call center to handle our phone calls. We handle all our customer service in house. Our representatives take calls in the order they're received so hanging up actually puts you at the back of the line. If you get our voicemail, please leave us a message so that we can return your call promptly You may also consider emailing us if your issue is not time sensitive. We will get back to you ASAP.