The Hopscotch Oval Learning Rug
combines the alphabet, numbers 1 - 10, various shapes, plus a hopscotch board. Teachers will love this rug because it incorporates literacy, math, shapes, color recognition, and gross motor skills. Rainy day? Introduce children to indoor exercise with this fun rug.
Classroom rugs are important gathering places for students and teachers to share in conversation, do reading circles, have share time, and build educational skills. Educators use rugs to promote basic skills that will encourage their students to become the best writer, mathematician, and friend they can be.
Sizes & Prices:
- Item 3695 - 6'9" x 9'5" Oval - $249.95
- Item 3616 - 8'3" x 11'8" Oval - $379.95
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
Shop for classroom rugs at SensoryEdge .
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides excellent soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution