Welcoming soft calming colors help set the mood and learning environment in your classroom. The Natures Colors Toddler Alphabet Blocks Classroom Rug
is an excellent choice to introduce into your classroom, waiting room or therapy room. This rug showcases the alphabet to transform dull and hard flooring into a soft learning tool for young students. This attractive rug provides a perfect, cozy space for playing, social interaction, and learning. Great for homes, schools, and waiting spaces where children gather.
Place in the center of your classroom to set the stage or in a corner to transform it into a reading nook. Promoting the importance of reading at a young age is extremely important for young minds. Bringing different elements of design and comfort calms young minds to unwind and let their mind soar with new information.
- Item 11724 - 4' x 6'
- Item 11726 - 6' x 9'
- Item 11728 - 8' x 12'
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution