Fun solid colors make up the Mt. St. Helen's Line of Kids Carpets
. These rugs make excellent choices for playrooms and classrooms when you need solid color covering.
Sizes = 4' x 6', 6' x 9' and 8'4 x 12'
Shapes = Rectangle and Oval
Colors = Cranberry, Blueberry, Emerald, Sahara, Marine Blue, Mocha.
- 10 year wear warranty
- Anti-Static Treatment
- N6 Recyclable Yarn Type
- 30 oz. weight
- Meets or exceeds Class I fire rating as specified in NFPA Life Safety Code 101
Backed by a lifetime abrasive wear warranty, the rug has double-stitched edges and KIDply® backing that features a revolutionary patented technology looks better longer, helps prevent wrinkling and creasing, increased durability, unmatched softness and flexibility, and increased sound and thermal insulation performance
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
.IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
Made in the U.S.A. by : Carpets for Kids