The Mount Shasta Classroom Rugs
are a solid color alternative for schools when too much color might overwhelm the area. These rugs have a Lifetime Abrasive wear warranty, double-stitched edges, & KIDply® backing. Features:
- Lifetime Abrasive Wear Warranty
- Anti-Static Treatment
- N6 Recyclable Yarn Type
- 30 oz. weight
- Meets or exceeds Class I fire rating as specified in NFPA Life Safety Code 101
- Item 3100 - 6' x 9'
- Item 3112 - 8'4" x 12'
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution