The Medium Size Miracle Belt
is a pediatric weighted therapy belt that promotes self-calming, balance, and increased body awareness by enhancing proprioceptive feedback. Within minutes of wearing the Miracle Belt children feel more grounded, focused, and secure!
- Increases Body Awareness
- Improves Balance & Coordination
- Increases Focus & Concentration
- Enhances Comprehension & Learning
- Dramatically Reduces Hyperactivity
- Maximizes Benefits of Therapy Sessions
- Increases Therapy Carryover
- Medium - Two pound belt for children weighing between 25 - 45 pounds. Adjustable from 16" to 26"
The Miracle Belt is a therapeutic weighted belt that can benefit toddlers diagnosed with
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Angelman syndrome
- Aspergers syndrome (AS)
- Ataxia, Cerebral Palsy
- Down syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol syndrome (FAS)
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS)
- Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS)
- Rett syndrome
- Sensory Integration Disorder (SID)
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
How long should my child wear the Miracle Belt?
The belt may be worn for 15 to 30 minutes up to 4 times a day or as long as your child feels comfortable. Make sure your child has occasional breaks from wearing the belt.
Using the latest in foam technology, the Miracle Belt is a comfortable, safe, and durable product for children with sensory needs.