The Miracle Belt
is a pediatric weighted therapy belt that promotes self-calming, balance, and increased body awareness by enhancing proprioceptive feedback. Within minutes of wearing the Miracle Belt children feel more grounded, focused, and secure!
Therapeutic weighted belts benefit children diagnosed with Autism, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Angelman syndrome, Apraxia, Aspergers syndrome (AS), Ataxia, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Dyslexia, Fetal Alcohol syndrome (FAS), Hypotonia, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS), Rett syndrome, Sensory Integration Disorder (SID), and Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD).
- Small - One pound belt for infants weighing between 15-25 pounds. Adjustable from 14" to 24"
- Medium - Two pound belt for children weighing between 25-45 pounds. Adjustable from 16" to 26"
- Large - Three pound belt for children weighing between 45-75 pounds. Adjustable from 18" to 28"
- Increases Body Awareness
- Improves Balance & Coordination
- Increases Focus & Concentration
- Enhances Comprehension & Learning
- Dramatically Reduces Hyperactivity
- Maximizes Benefits of Therapy Sessions
- Increases Therapy Carryover
How long should my child wear the Miracle Belt?
The belt may be worn for 15 to 30 minutes up to 4 times a day or as long as your child feels comfortable. Make sure your child has occasional breaks from wearing the belt.
Using the latest in foam technology, the Miracle Belt is a comfortable, safe, and durable product for children with sensory needs. The Miracle Belt can also be worn underneath your child's clothing.