Keeping them organized and on task is easy with the Learn to Count Classroom Seating Rug
. This high quality school carpet has bright colors, numbers and coordinating domino squares that make it a great tool for learning. Teachers will be able to play games, teach basic math and color recognition while kids have fun out of their seats and on to the floor for new lessons.
Sizes & Prices
- Item 2912 - 7'6 x 12' - $339.95
- Item 2934 - 8'4 x 13'4 - $399.95
Having a rug with numbers is very useful. Not only will each student be able to use the numbers during math time, but the numbers can be used to assign seating locations for the children at any time in the day. This rug is a place to gather for reading time, math time, and game time.
- 7'6 x 12' has 30 squares that measure 13" x 16" each
- 8'4 x 13'4 has 30 squares that measure 15" x 18"
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
Shop for classroom rugs at SensoryEdge .
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides excellent soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution