The Learn the Shapes Classroom Rug
is a wonderful addition to schools, waiting areas or play places. An explosion of color highlights this simple design developed to reinforce shape, color, and size recognition.
In a classroom, much of the space is shared and used among multiple students. Having a classroom rug will allow students to do independent work in a space they can claim as their own. This rug could be used as a space to bring the class together, have student receive instruction, and to listen to other students during share time.
Sizes and Prices:
- Item 501 - 4'1 x 5'10 - $139.95
- Item 500 - 5'10 x 8'4 - $245.95
- Item 512 - 8'4 x 11'8 - $389.95
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
- Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides excellent soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution