Weighted vests are a great way to help kids regulate and stay attentive in school. This Weighted Blue Denim Jean Vest
has Inside Pockets to hold extra weights or fidget toys (not included). This blue denim weighted vest is made of 100% cotton. This vest has only one tear away tag so it can be made into a tag-less vest which is important to limit sensory sensitivity increasing calmness and focus capabilities of your child.
- Two 1/2 lb weights included.
- Water resistant zipper has a neoprene pull that can double as a “chewy” toy
- The inside of the vest is lined with a light-weight fabric
- Lining has 5 pockets to vary the weight of the vest. You can add or decrease weight according to your child’s needs
- The front of the vest has large nylon zipper closure for fastening ease
- The front flap has a functioning oversize button. It is a great tool to teach fastening
- Underside of flap has a plus velour fabric for soft tactile input.
- Gold toned top stitching
- This weighted vest was designed by a sensory certified occupational therapist
Weighted vests are an excellent way calm and refocus children who have sensory integration issues. Every child’s sensory needs are different. If your child is calmer when receiving proprioceptive input (deep pressure) then a weighted vest might the right tool to help them stay calm and focused.