The Gymnic Classic 18" Yellow Therapy Ball
is a superior quality ball that is great for children in physical therapy, sports and gymnastics. The Gymnic Classic is an excellent "way to move", to get in shape and have fun while exercising to maintain overall health fitness and wellness.
: Yellow 18 inch/45cm
Uses also include dance and body movement, aerobics, weight loss, specific fitness programs for kids as well as dynamic sitting for correct posture. With its heavy duty structure and form this ball makes an excellent play ball for ages 3 and up.
Manufacturer in Italy by Ledraplastic
This item requires inflation. If you need a pump, consider the Dual Action Air Pump
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Gymnic balls need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.