The giant Gymnic 34" x 52" Physio Roll
has a peanut shape that creates a "double ball" area. The peanut shape is ideal for the use in work outs and therapy.
Therapist's or parents can sit on the peanut ball and control movements or kneel next to the Physioroll while helping the with exercises.
All Gymnic products are Latex and Phthalate free.
This peanut shapped ball requires inflation. We suggest the Dual Action Air Pump
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5)
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. Best practice is to inflate Gymnic balls little by little to reach the indicated diameter
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.