The Gymnic 16" x 26" Physio Roll
is shaped like a peanut to create a wider area ideal for the use in therapy, especially those with balance and coordination problems.
Therapist's or parents can sit on the peanut ball/Physioroll and control movements or kneel next to the ball while helping the with exercises.
All Gymnic products are Latex and Phthalate free.
Please Note: This item requires inflation. We suggest the Dual Action Air Pump
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5)
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. Best practice is to inflate Gymnic balls little by little to reach the indicated diameter
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.