The Gymnic 26" Opti Ball
brings a new dimension to ball therapy. The Opti Ball has the same qualities of a standard Gymnic ball but the opaque color brings in some new fun. Therapists and trainers will love the Italian made quality.
Like all Gymnic Therapy Balls, the Opti Ball is great for providing vestibular and proprioception input during sensory integration therapy. This ball is used around the world by Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists to help children and adults gain postural stability, improve balance, and stabilize core muscle groups.
The translucent ball allows therapists to see through the ball so they can observe the patients entire movement. The Opti Ball has a maximum weight limit of 270 lbs.
All Gymnic products are latex and Phthalate free.
As with all therapy balls children should only use them with adult supervision.
Please Note: This item requires inflation. If you need a pump, consider the Dual Action Air Pump
SensoryEdge is your online source for quality Exercise & Therapy Balls
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Gymnic balls need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.