The 34" Red Physio Gymnic Ball
is used at schools, therapy clinics, gyms and at home. This is the extra-large version of the Gymnic Classic ball and can be used for group activities specific physio-therapy and motor exercises.
Size: Red 34 inch/86cm
Manufacturer in Italy by Ledraplastic
This item requires inflation. If you need a pump, consider the Dual Action Air Pump
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Gymnic balls need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.