The Gymnic Blue Hop 66 Hopping Ball
is so much fun your child will love to hop the day away. This dynamic hopping ball features a beautiful Blue color and is made from super strong vinyl for long lasting use and durability. The vinyl is not only strong it is soft and latex-free.
This 26" high hopping ball is great indoor exercise. Designed for older/taller children and can help to improve coordination, balance, and lymph circulation while providing a fun work out at the same time. It has a special patented handgrip for extra safety. Inflation with a hand or foot pump required(not included)
The Blue Hop 66 Hopping ball is made by Ledraplastic and is part of their Gymnic line of Exercise Therapy Balls. Made in Italy and latex free. Also free of banned phthalates which means they conform to the No Banned Phthalates Directive 76/769/EEC - 2005/84/EC. Gymnic is known throughout the world for its exceptional quality and durability.
To prevent tearing outdoor use is not recommended.
This item requires inflation. We suggest the Dual Action Air Pump
Important Inflation Instructions
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Gymnic balls need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Made from quality P.V.C. (Vinyl) resin material.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas.