The inventory of factory seconds is constantly changing. If you place an order for a rug that is not available, we will notify you once the manufacturer provides us with an update.
Kids love learning about our world. Give them a head start at an early age with the Give the Planet a Hug Classroom Rug Factory Second
. Perfect for schools, museums and any place kids need a spot to rest and reflect.
Sizes & Prices:
Important Notice: This rug is a factory second
- 5'5 x 7'8 - Item 4415FS - $179.95
- 7'8 x 10'10 - Item 4417FS - $279.95
Because you are purchasing a "factory second", the rug cannot be returned for any reason unless damaged during shipping. All rugs are sold as is with NO warranty.
What is a Factory Second Classroom Rug?
We have been given access to a small inventory of irregulars classroom rugs that do not meet the rigid first quality standards of the Carpets for Kids team. We realize that schools on smaller budgets are looking for a special deal and these rugs are the answer.
Although called irregulars are considered Class A seconds with a few small dye spots or other minor optical defects that may include backing flaws or a seam that hasn't been sewn perfectly straight.
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides excellent soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution