The Fitball with Feet
is like a Stability ball with legs! The larger sizes offer premium FitBALL quality with the addition of small peg feet, so it doesn't roll away when you stand up. This burst-resistant ball provides all of the ergonomic seating benefits of the FitBALL, but stays put when not in use. It can also be used on its side like a regular therapy ball.
The Fitball with feet is made of the same latex-free premium quality of the regular Fitball with the added stability of small peg "feet" perfect for children not yet comfortable with the rolling motion of an exercise ball.
- 30cm blue
- 55cm red
- 65cm blue
Please Note: This item requires inflation. We suggest the Dual Action Air Pump
- 30cm = 11 3/4"
- 55cm = 21" 5/8
- 65cm = 25" 1/2
Active sitting, or unsupported sitting, is a concept where sitting is not just a passive inactivity but one where the user is engaged in controlled movement while seated on an unstable surface. Sitting on an
inflatable disc or ball can force the body to strengthen its weakest muscles in order to maintain balance. The body and its core muscles are constantly making slight adjustments and movement in order to keep balance.
Important Inflation Instructions
- Active Sitting eliminates static loading
and can help nourish the spine
- Active Sitting can encourage better
posture by activating and strengthening the
tiny muscles in our back and core area
- Active Sitting can force the body to strengthen its weakest muscles in order to
- Active Sitting can be used to improve
focus and alertness by enhancing sensory awareness and simulating the vestibular sense
How to Inflate:
- Remove the plug from the ball.
- Insert the valve/pump and inflate using a pump. The adapter is not needed while using a foot-pump (MAX ATM. 0.1 – PSI 1.5).
- Remove the valve/pump and cover the hole with your finger to prevent air loss.
- Remove finger and insert plug quickly.
- Always inflate your product on a flat surface that is free of any sharp objects.
- You should inflate your product at room temperature (70 – 76 degrees). Never inflate in hot or cold temperatures.
- Inflate product slowly and check the pressure frequently. Do not use an air compressor.
- Do not over inflate the suggested ball size. The Fit Balls with Feet need to be inflated little by little to reach the indicated diameter.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects and sources of heat when using product.
- Use only on safe, level ground and in unobstructed areas. Do not use near stairs or vehicular traffic.
- Do not use dumbbells while exercising on the ball.