Letters, numbers, shapes; the Learning Blocks Classroom Rug
has it all. Use as a great centerpiece of any classroom or playroom. Learning Blocks has the perfect design for classroom organization, and learning activities ranging from literacy, shape & number recognition, as well as more advanced matching skills.
Sizes & Prices
- Item 7001 - 4'5" x 5'10"
- Item 7000 - 5'10" x 8'4"
- Item 7012 - 8'4" x 11'8"
- Item 7006 - 6'9" x 9'5" Oval
- Item 7006 - 8'3" x 11'8" Oval
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
- Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
Made in the U.S.A. by : Carpets for Kids