This colorful multifunctional Classroom Calendar Seating Rug
is ideal for imaginative and cognitive play. Use for activities ranging from number and letter recognition to teaching days of the week and months of the year. Add the calendar kit of 31 plus 4 special days, so that everyone can have a day to celebrate! Teaching days, weeks, and months is difficult for young children to grasp. Introducing the calendar using a fun carpet is a great way to get a jump start on this area of education.Sizes & Prices
- Item 1112 - 7'6 x 12' - $339.95
- Item 1134 - 8'4 x 13'4 - $399.95
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
Calendar Kit Sold Separately.
- 7'6" x 12' = 13" x 17"
- 8'4" x 13'4" = 14" x 19"
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides excellent soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution