The inventory of factory seconds is constantly changing. If you place an order for a rug that is not available, we will notify you once the manufacturer provides us with an update.
Important Notice: This rug is a factory second
Because you are purchasing a "factory second", the rug cannot be returned for any reason unless damaged during shipping. All factory second rugs are sold AS IS without a warranty.
The Blocks of Fun Classroom Factory Second Rug
makes circle time fun! This rug incorporates basic shapes, numbers, and the alphabet with related phonic images, making learning a truly fun experience! Use it alone or combine it with ABC Phonic Squares & Shape/Number Squares for hours of matching fun.
: 8'3 x 11'8 Oval
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
- Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
About Factory Second Classroom Rugs:
We have been given access to a small inventory of irregular classroom rugs that do not meet the rigid first quality standards of the Carpets for Kids team. We realize that schools on smaller budgets are looking for a special deal and these rugs although called irregulars are considered Class A seconds.
A factory second may contain small dye spots or other minor optical defects that may include backing flaws or a seam that hasn't been sewn perfectly straight. This line of factory seconds have Carpets for Kids' 1st Quality serge and are of good construction (e.g. no holes or tears).
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution
Made in the U.S.A. by : Carpets for Kids