If you're looking to move beyond the typical classroom carpet look no further. The 123 ABC Butterfly Preschool Rug
is a beautifully designed learning rug with vibrant colors and a nature motif that is sure to draw even the most reluctant student to circle time activities. There are 10 fanciful butterflies in the center of the rug to make learning numbers 1 - 10 fun!
All 26 letters of the alphabet border the edge of this gorgeous learning carpet to make circle time seating educational, bright and full of good cheer. This rug is great for classrooms, daycares, kids bedrooms, or any place that kids love to meet and join together in play.
- Item 3513 - 3'10" x 5'5" Rectangle
- Item 3503 - 3'10" x 5'5" Oval
- Item 3515 - 5'5" x 7'8" Rectangle
- Item 3505 - 5'5" x 7'8" Oval
- Item 3506 - 6'9" x 9'5" Oval
- Item 3517 - 7'8" x 10'10" Rectangle
- Item 3507 - 7'8" x 10'10" Oval
This rug meets the CRI's Green Label Plus certification, the most stringent testing standard in the industry. Indoor Air Quality Information
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection
- Anti Static Protection
- Double-stitched serged edges
- Carpet stain protection
- Assists in allergen particle control
- Meets NFPA 253, Class 1 Firecode
This rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" chemistry which provides soil and stain protection.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDply® Soft Solid carpets:Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
Avoid any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that might cause the dye to run.
Fire Code Information
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution